A Tale of Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following the adventures of the heroes, villains, and creatures of Skyrim.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting a vampire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

Recruiting a vampire  Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Mistery was looking for Briar. Aerina had told her last time they had met about all the mischievous pranks the boy had caused. She was very interested. Today he was at jvorskarr and not the college which helped. She pulled the cowl of her armor down and smiled at him charmingly as she slid up beside him.

"Hey gorgeous, what mischief are you causing right now?" Mistery asked. She was not at all shy. She wasn't exactly flirting with him either, just complimenting him.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Briar glanced at Mistery. He had heard of Aerina's mother, the succubus. He hadn't yet met her though and couldn't imagine why she was interested in him. "That's a secret," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://ataleofskyrim.forumotion.com
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:51 pm

"Awww c'mon, I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Mistery said with a wink. She liked that he didn't give it up easily though. That would be a down mark on his potential.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Briar looked her over and crossed his arms over his chest. "Show me yours first then," he said, curious what she was up to. He could feel when someone was judging him. He wondered why she was.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:01 pm

"I don't currently have any, exactly. But.. Hmm. How about something small? I'll seduce that man to donate a large sum of money to Sanguine's Temple. By that, I mean you." Mistery suggested as it was the best she could do right this second. "Or, see that man over there? The old... Letchy one? There's a contract out on his life, I can kill him, with everyone in here looking and no one will ever know."
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:28 pm

"Hm..." Briar replied thoughtfully. "I like your style. Surprise me," he said. He still didn't know what she was up to but he wasn't against either of the options she had suggested. A murder of that type would be impressive but his father would also appreciate the donation.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:31 pm

"How about both?" Mistery laughed as she pushed off away from Briar. She sashayed over to the guy for a donation she whispered such dirty, naughty things to him. It took him very little time to run over to Briar and hand him a rather large donation as Mistery moved on to the other guy.

She brought him a drink, flirted and chatted. Laughing and touching his arm every now and then when she pretended to like his jokes, she winked and then returned to Briar. "3...2...1..." She whispered in his ear and when she got to one, the man clutched at his chest and then fell down as if his heart had given out.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Briar winked at the man as he accepted the money on behalf of his father. He bit back an amused laugh. She clearly had some talent. But as a daedra, he would hope that she knew how to use her natural gifts to her advantage. He watched, without being obvious, as she flirted with the man. He noticed the poison she slipped and was not surprised when he died. "You're pretty skilled," he said. "Very different from your hero daughter."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 pm

"I play the hero too, sometimes. But I find I'm better at this." Mistery said, she could influence this entire room to do her will, or kill them all and no one would connect the dots. "I have killed a room full of warriors, without even lifting a finger. Merely using my... Charms, shall we say, to pit them against each other. So I showed you mine. Now show me yours."
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Briar smiled. "Fine. That would only be fair..." He gestured subtly to a man sitting alone with a drink at the table. He had a slightly mad and paranoid expression on his face. He was sweating more than was normal for sitting close to a fire as well. "That man over there is a respected member of this community. Unfortunately for him, he's taken to trying to rile people up against my sister for her being a vampire. I can't have that. But I can't outright kill him either and cast suspicion on her. But I can discredit him so that no one believes a word out of his mouth. I've been working on him for the past month, slowing driving him mad by haunting him with things only he can see. Wanna take a look?"

The vampire waved a hand over her face and showed her the illusions he had put all around not only the room, but the city as well, to slowly drive that poor man insane.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:07 pm

"Very nice," Mistery said with a nod, she approved quite a lot. "Though, you realise the sooner he lets people know he's going mad, I can finish the job for you. I can kill him and have it look like he did it himself. Just for you and Thorn. Or, you could do it and start working for me. Your talent is wonderful, just what I need."
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:12 pm

"What you need for what?" Briar asked. He could kill the man. He was planning to do so in just the manner she had said. And assumed suicide. But he wasn't going to do that until the man had been discredited, which had already begun, hence why he was sitting alone. "What are you scheming?"
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:20 pm

"The dark brotherhood, I am now the leader due to some rather unfortunate events. Most of our members are dead, but many are joining anew. But you... You would go far in the brotherhood. Even so far as to take my job. When I retire." Mistery explained, with a smile. "I don't trust many people. But I think, if I mentor you and train you to be better, which won't take long because damn son you're good, we will have a bond that means I can trust you. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:23 pm

"You want me in the Dark Brotherhood?" Briar asked, surprised. "A professional assassin..." He wasn't against the idea. He wasn't sure he was for it either. "I'm flattered. Really. But I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm not sure I can handle running the Assassin's Guild of all Tamriel."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:28 pm

"Oh sweetie, no." Mistery laughed, shaking her head. "I'm not giving it to you, yet. You're too young and too unseasoned in the craft. You will be a trainee, then my second in command. And then eventually, when you're no longer at college, you will take my place. But that is a little ways off. Besides, since I have taken over, my assassin's are much better paid. It will be worth your time."
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:30 pm

"Really?" Briar asked. "I'm interested." He didn't know how his parents would feel about it. But he liked the idea of assassin training. He didn't have to take over when she retired. If when the time came and life took him in a different direction, then it did. But until then, he wasn't against the idea.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:33 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, your training starts tomorrow night. As soon as the sun sets." Mistery said and gave him some obscure riddle about where the brotherhood's sanctuary was located.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Briar just chuckled. "Was that supposed to be hard?" he asked. He was very good with riddles. They were so much fun. "I'll see you there tomorrow then." And with that, the man who had been his target for months, finally lost his mind and drove his knife into his own neck.

Amid the screams of surprise and confusion, Briar disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a vampire    Recruiting a vampire  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting a vampire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Tale of Skyrim :: The Tales :: The Dark Brotherhood-
Jump to: