A Tale of Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following the adventures of the heroes, villains, and creatures of Skyrim.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Love Turns Sour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 11:17 am

Mistery's eyebrows went up then. "Your sister gets in all kinds of trouble, just for a simple murder mission." she said and then picked up the diaries. "Are there any in here of hers? Maybe if we find one that's recent her thoughts will not be so far away."
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 11:31 am

"Yes," Briar said. "She underestimated her husband. His sins light up like the college when accidents happen with the firework spells."
Back to top Go down
https://ataleofskyrim.forumotion.com
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 2:21 am

"Well, that's interesting." Mistery said and then looked at Briar for a moment. "So, a journal of your sisters is here? Or just Sidd?"
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 2:24 am

"A journal from my sister is here. It was locked away but not so hard to find and get into. Not for me," Briar said. "Sodd's journal is about as vapid as you'd expect. Nothing really on what's happened to my sister. I think he keeps a secret one in his office somewhere. I wasn't able to find it yet," Briar replied.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 2:28 am

"I'll get that one. I think it's best if we read this and figure out a plan." Mistery said as she picked up Thorn's and started to read. Her face grew saddened as she got further in. "I think Theo is our best shot at helping her, do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 9:29 am

Briar made a face. "I'm forced to agree with you. Vaermina is only weak to Mara's force: love. That may well be the only thing that can break her curse."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 3:15 pm

"Then I shall summon Theo." Mistery said and looked thoughtful as if she was considering something. "Should we get the others involved yet? Or no?"
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 3:20 pm

"We really should," Briar said. "There's a priest of Boethiah staying at the Inn and a camp outside town full of Dawn guard warriors. They might try to take advantage of my sister's condition."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:07 pm

"Let's have them deal with that. I will talk with Sidd." Mistery said as she clicked her tongue against her teeth as she thought about it. "If these journals were seen by him, I'm going to net what he really wants right now is Theo. I'll appear to him as that..." She said. Making her life easier, she summoned the others to her.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:14 pm

"You know I can do that too," Briar pointed out. "And probably pull it off since I'm actually a guy and I'm pretty good at mimicking people..." He looked at the others and then just sighed. "But whatever you want I guess."

Aerina looked at her mother and Briar. "So what's going on?" she asked. Something was obviously going on but she wasn't sure what it was. Maybe it was news on Thorn. But Briar looked...displeased. More so than usual.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:08 pm

"You could yes." Mistery said, in a way that said she was not going to let him do that. Far too dangerous. She would not allow for him to go in there looking like Theo and maybe get killed. She had Akatosh on her side. She was fine. She filled everyone else in though.

Theo took a breath, that sounded more like a hiss. "What's the plan?" He demanded almost instantly. He wasn't having any of that.

"Theo is going to Thorn, love is the biggest weakness according to Briar. So it's our best option to make her remember." Mistery said, but she was sure she was going to get protests. "I want Aerina and Vilkas to go and check out the boeithia priest. Farkas and Briar to keep an eye on the dawnguard soldiers, if they show up dead...I don't care."

"What about Mikki and I?" Saria asked, very eager to help Thorn. Even if the girl wasn't quite there yet on the physical contact. That didn't matter. It really didn't.

"I want you guys waiting in Falkreath, if I need help getting out. Healing. Or otherwise for Thorn." Mistery said, basically they were backup. They might not like it, but they weren't fighters either.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:21 pm

"You're sending a vampire after the expert vampire killers?" Aerina asked and kind of laughed. She covered her mouth. "Okay, Mom. Sounds good." She looked up Farkas. "Don't let them kill him or we'll have to deal with an angry Thorn when she remembers who her brother is and how protective she is." She looked up at Vilkas. "Come on, Babe. Let's go intimidate a holy man."

"Wait!" Briar said. "You won't let me disguise myself as Theo because you're worried about some psycho human but I'm totally fine to go mess with vampire slayers. Cool. I don't get your logic but I like how you endanger me in more fun ways." He looked at Farkas. "I am going to kill all of them. And I will not be sorry. Just as a warning."

Mikki just quietly watched. "Um...So I'm good with backup. If anyone needs healing I'll be around with Saria." She did not want to get involved in this ugliness. She was just worried about Thorn. "Shall we?" she said to Saria.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 2:15 am

Mistery literally facepalmed. So hard that her face went white, she looked towards Vilkas and Farkas, who weren't really hers to command and yet somehow, they'd done so without question. She shook her head. "I literally give no fucks to explain myself. But if one of the boys who seem to actually trust my judgement could go ahead and do that, it'd be great." She said and left then.

Farkas and Vilkas literally sighed at the same time. Which was a rarity that they agreed so much with each other. Even if Mistery's children and unofficial children didn't see it, they did. She was tired and she hadn't slept or fed in the time that Thorn had been gone. Far too worried to actually consume anything of sustenance, or energy. She was struggling with many things internally and all she wanted was to keep Thorn and Briar safe and away from Sidd. She also obviously had a ridiculous amount of faith in Briar's abilities.

They shook their heads. "Well, I mean we could." Farkas said, but then looked at Vilkas.

"From the sounds of it, neither of you are smart enough to get it." Vilkas finished.

"Or perceptive enough," Farkas added, but he looked Briar. "You're allowed to kill them all, I wasn't planning on letting them live either." He smirked and then they both went towards the door.

"I'm going to go and get my stuff together, you coming?" They both said to Aerina and Briar.

"We shall," Saria said, though the mood was sombre and a little down, she tried to smile for Mikki. "It's going to be okay, your mother is very competent with all things, I have learned." She had shadowed Mistery sometimes when the others were too busy with their own things to bother with the new girl. She hadn't minded.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:30 am

Briar had not fed or slept either as he'd watched over his sleeping sister. The fun thing about vampires though was that the longer they went without blood, the more powerful they became. The downside was that they became more obviously vampiric as a result. But Briar didn't care about that.

"I was just trying to find some humor in a shitty situation," Aerina said. "But do keep insulting my intelligence, lover. See how far that gets you." She grinned at him and then followed after him.

"I just want to fuck Sidd up," Briar said. "But it seems I am not allowed. So the zealot vampire slayers will just have to do."

"Let's go quickly," Mikki said to Saria. Aerina had a temper. She was all fire and passion. And Briar was just as protective of his sister as she was of him. So bad things were going to happen to bad people and Mikki didn't want to get close to that. "I know it's going to be okay. Mom can handle this. I'm more worried about how Theo is taking it..."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:40 am

"Maybe it wasn't funny, lover." Vilkas said, he very rarely sassed her back like that. But he honestly didn't have the patience. "War times is war times and what Sidd has done to Thorn, is an opening for war. I have no humour."

"Trust me, Briar. We all want to fuck Sidd up," Farkas said as he walked away from Vilkas and Aerina, who were very likely going to argue it out for a couple of rounds of back and forth with their mouths open and their tongues wagging and he had no interest to be part of that. "Tell you what..." He said, dropping his tone so that only Briar could hear him. "If we clear out the dawnguards fast enough, how about we go help a sister out?"

"Theo is stronger than he seems too." Saria said, looking over at the elf as he picked up the journals placed on the table right in front of where Mistery had stood. "Let's get the horses ready to go to Falkreath. We should pack food and drink for the others so that when they're done they can rest and eat well."

Theo didn't exactly read the journals immediately. Instead he just touched them. He opened them only so far as to look at the first page, Thorn's beautiful handwriting sprawled across the page and his fingertips brushed against them. He slapped it closed and chased after Mistery. "We may as well travel together." He said to her, though she was clearly hiding from the others. He'd found her by chance really.

Mistery rubbed her temples like a headache was about to knock her from her feet and onto her ass in a very short second. "Yes. I agree. Though you're going to have to sneak in some other way while I sneak in and present myself to him. As you."

"Be careful," Theo said worriedly.

"You as well. Do not worry, whatever torment he has planned for you, I can withstand a thousand times over in comparison to what I've dealt with my entire life." Mistery said with a wicked grin. "Then I shall rain upon him an onslaught of shit that will have him wishing he hadn't been born."
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:51 am

"This is not war," Aerina said. "Sidd has no army. He's just one stupid man that's poked a cave of sleeping dragons. Guy's an idiot that somehow lucked into a cursed artifact," Aerina said. "My hormones are currently more at war than we are with this dude."

Briar thought about that. "Does this mean you'll let me open a portal to Oblivion an unleash literal hell on them?" he asked. He liked the idea of that. It didn't mean he got to feed but he was good with that. "There's only four of them so..."

"Oh that's a good idea," Mikki said. "I know where Mom keeps the food in her house. We can put together something nice for all of them after they're done...murdering evil jarls."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:56 am

"Explains your mood then, I suppose there is to be no sex for at least seven days," Vilkas said, he realised after saying it, he might actually earn himself a punch. He was okay with it though. Anything to stop her actually screaming at him at this point would be a blessing.

"I mean, can I at least kill one? So I don't feel totally helpless?" Farkas laughed, because Briar was like that, but he honestly didn't even mind. "However, it doesn't mean we rush on in there and fuck up whatever Theo and Mistery are doing. Okay?"

"Don't think on the specifics," Saria said, because she knew Mikki was a lot more innocent and sweet in nature so that kind of thing wasn't what she liked to picture. "Something warm maybe, or perchance does your mother own a house in Falkreath?" Shockingly, she did. One she had built herself over passing weeks previously to keep herself busy and out of trouble
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 10:00 am

Aerina looked like she was going to punch him. But then she just in a way that wasn't friendly at all. "I'm not bleeding," she said and walked off. Let him stew on that! She was so pissed.

"Well no, I know that," Briar said. "She actually needs her lover to save her this time. Which drives me insane. I want to do it! But I can't do fuck all for her in this. And yes, you can kill one of the slayers. Whatever makes you feel better. Then I'll unleash Oblivion."

"Yeah, she does," Mikki said. "I don't know when she was there the last time though. We might as well bring some food there just in case." She thought about it for a moment. "It's big enough to set up a med station as well."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:42 am

"We had best get married then before you get too fat to fit in a dress, my gorgeous love." Vilkas said as he easily kept up with her, his long manly leg easily making strides that beat her own. "And you had best stay behind me as I would hate for anything to happen to any unborn cubs you may, or may not be carrying for me, beautiful." He said and slapped her ass.

"I know you do, I know you want to save her. But sometimes, you just need a little true love, a sprinkle of fairy dust and the bad curse goes away." Farkas said, he was obviously taking the piss to an extent. But he knew it was also true.

"Good idea, let's tidy it up and make sure that it's all ready for guests." Saria said excitedly, she was not beyond menial tasks. She in fact would do anything to service Mistery, besides sex. She knew that was a no go.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:49 am

"Ha, yeah...If you think pregnancy is going to keep me away from the action, you are so in for a rude awakening," Aerina said and punched his arm from behind. She was not going to stop once she got pregnant. She would stop long enough to have the baby, recover, and then get right back at it. And he was so not going to stop her. "Ugh, our babies better not come out furry....Although, given us, they'll have fur and scales...So that'll be fun."

"Blek," Briar said and made a face. "That sounds horrible. That is such a thing girls would want though, isn't it. Vaermina is kind of a girl...when she wants to be. So i guess she went there for a reason." He shuddered. "I wonder how Thorn is going to take it when she gets her memories back...Probably just be thrilled she'd free of Sidd and Theo's forgiven her. Because after this, he kind of has to. Their love got my sister cursed so...be a bit shit if he didn't."

"I prefer cleaning to...whatever it is those guys have planned for their targets," Mikki said. She went on lots of adventures with Aerina and Thorn and didn't mind the fighting and danger but mostly because the other two had it covered. She did the healing.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 am

"How about hell the fuck no." Vilkas said, because that would be something he wasn't going to let her do. "I will not stop you, until you start to show and then you will be stopping. Because one, you won't be able to move well and two do you know how many women die in birthing beds? Do you know how easy it would be to set it off too early and I'd lose you all? Are you really that selfish?"

"I spoke with him last night," Farkas said then, it wasn't often he spoke with others. But Theo and Briar did often have conversations on both end. Not just him listening. His twin also. "He is so broken without her and that he felt as though she didn't come for him, tore him into a thousand tiny peices. The knowledge that it was because Sidd was up to no good, settled his heart some. He is resolved to find her and he was going to ask her to marry him that night in the graveyard when she didn't show. You can bet your ass he's forgiven her. He isn't wasting any more time with that."

"I agree. I love to make people feel better, not worse." Saria said though sometimes it was neccessary. She had no intention of doing it. "Does Mistery lock her doors? I am afraid I don't have keys." But perhaps, Mistery had instead bespelled the doors to let certain people in, it would be something that one would do.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Aerina thought about that. "I'm not mortal so I don't think I can die a mortal death like that but...the concern is sweet." She pat his arm a few times. "A little misguided since I'm not pregnant. That I know of. I probably won't know until I'm showing, to be honest. Not that in tune with my body. And if you should be concerned about anyone right now, it's Thorn. Our damsel in distress."

"Wait. What?!" Briar said and just full on came to a halt. "He's going to marry my sister? Now? After all of this?" He looked stunned. "Fuck. So really, her little fuck up here just pushed him to realize his feelings better. I wonder if she did that on purpose. That might be giving her too much credit. No, it definitely is." He started walking again. And then he stopped. "Why am I doing this? We can just take a portal." He face palmed. "I am going to sleep for a week after this is over."

"I can always get into any of her homes," Mikki said with a shrug. "So I'm not worried. Plus, magic. I could unlock the door if it was locked. Oh...except for her Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. But I have no intention of going there."
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:07 pm

"Can't you ask Aya for one of those stick things from the other place?" Vilkas said, because if she wasn't sure, he wanted to be. That was a way to do it. "You don't know things. You don't. I am worried about you as well as Thorn, it doesn't matter if you're fully healthy and unharmed. I worry. Constantly. It's called love, get the fuck over it."

"He always knew his feelings. He did not know hers." Farkas laughed, but that didn't surprise him that Briar assumed that. "I swear sometimes you're as blind as females." He couldn't help it. "No sleeping for a week, what the fuck would I do while you do? Make the portal."

"Me neither, I hear you." Saria said, but she took Mikki's arm and hugged it. She knew the girl could use a little peace right now. "It isn't far from here, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:11 pm

"No, I like love," Aerina said. 'And no, I don't want to take a pregnancy test every month. Those things add up in price, you know? Ugh. Can we worry about this when I don't fit into my clothes?" She didn't want to think about it until it was a thing.

"That's a good question. I would have an amazing zinger for that but I have no energy to think of one. I'm too busy imagining all the ways I want to torture Sidd for fucking with my sister in a pathetic attempt to get her to have feelings for him," Briar said and made the portal.

"Falkreath? No. Thankfully. The house is just up that path," Mikki said. She got on with Saria the best out of all of the girls. Aerina was actually pretty good about Saria too but Thorn was still not for all the touchy touchy stuff.
Back to top Go down
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 3:14 pm

"When did you last bleed?" Vilkas said, meaning he would very likely not drop it until he knew he had somewhat of an idea. "Isn't it supposed to every four weeks? Or is it three?" He'd never paid attention to girls bodies in that sense.

"I'm sure it has something to do with my hand, knowing you." Farkas said and shoved Briar forward a bit in a playful sense. "Sidd can't get a girl in a proper sense." He shrugged, "so of course he used low tactics. Are you surprised? I can't believe that you are."

"Oh good." Saria said with a smile, "I am excited to get some time with you, shame about the circumstances. But it's always nice for us to get to know each other a little better, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Love Turns Sour
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next