A Tale of Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following the adventures of the heroes, villains, and creatures of Skyrim.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Love Turns Sour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AthyIlyin
Admin
AthyIlyin

When Love Turns Sour - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Vilkas followed, he was nosy too. There was a nice hall area, which then lead intoanother room of some description. With tables. Yes. And chests. I think?

"Then we shall see." Theo said, but he heard hurried footsteps towards her door he quickly stole another kiss. "Until dawn..." he promised her and slipped out of the window and down the side of the castle as he had came in.

"Lots actually." Mistery said, she knew that Mikki would be shocked. "I'm not always a sex machine. It's not always comfortable."

"I never forget. But, why not?" Farkas didn't understand what was happening in his best friends head.
Back to top Go down
Lace
Admin
Lace

When Love Turns Sour - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Love Turns Sour   When Love Turns Sour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Thorn watched him go and felt so sad. But she couldn't look it. She wasn't supposed to know what had happened to her husband yet. So she straightened herself out and waited to be presented with the terrible news.

"So they seem to be here but...no Theo," Aerina said and sighed. That meant they likely didn't know how Thorn was doing. "Oh where is he?"

"It doesn't look very comfortable," Mikki said. "I don't know how you and Aerina are brave enough to wear those kind of things all the time. Cataya too..." The girl wasn't there often but when she was, she definitely looked the part.

"Oh...Sorry, I must have been thinking of your brother," Briar said and started laughing. "Ah, that was so good. I'm going to be that awesome one day. Or not. It isn't like the world needs two of my dad."
Back to top Go down
https://ataleofskyrim.forumotion.com

When Love Turns Sour
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5